Find inexpensive glassware at Goodwill of Orange County stores and turn them into something charming for your Thanksgiving table or holiday decor. Just follow these easy steps!
You can customize your glassware project for your decor. It’s a very low cost, easy project and the kids can help out too. You can make a few extra to give as custom gifts.
- To spell out “thanks,” you will need 6 glass vases or stemware.
- Acrylic paint – these small bottles are very inexpensive to purchase at your local craft store. For the vases we used, it took almost 1 bottle per vase.
- A foam paint brush
- Disposable plates
- Wash and completely dry the vases.
- Pour a small amount of paint into the bottom.
- Swirl the paint until all vases are completely covered. The more paint the better so that all imperfections are covered up.
I turned them over on a disposable plate after they were completely covered with the paint.
It takes about 5-6 hours for the vase to completely dry.
These are as fun to make as they are to look at!
Add letters with glitter, press on letters or a paint pen. You can make some to spell out PEACE or JOY, for the holidays too!
Here are a few other easy DIY ideas using glassware easily found at your favorite Goodwill store:
Find the tutorial for these easy DIY glassware projects here:
Feel good about shopping and supporting Goodwill! Your purchases and donations help support Goodwill’s programs and services which provide job and employment training to people with disabilities or barriers in Orange County.
This project was created by Adrianna of More With Less Today.
Stop by for more budget-inspired ideas and follow along on Pinterest too!
Are you a Goodwill crafter too? We would enjoy connecting with you on social media using the hashtag #FindTheGood